A sideline official shall officiate at Inter-county Senior Games.
What are the duties of a Sideline Official?
- The duties of the sideline official are:
- To receive substitution notes giving the name and number of a substitute or temporary substitute and the name and number of the player being substituted or replaced.
- To record and report all substitutions and temporary substitutions made during a game to the referee for inclusion in the match report.
- To display by means of electronic or manual board the numbers of players being substituted.
- To display by means of electronic or manual board the additional amount of time, if any, which will be played at the end of each half, as indicated by the referee to the linesman.